Academic staff of the School of Maths & Physics post here views and news about studying Maths in Lincoln, as well as give some useful information on this beautiful and fascinating subject.
Winners of the Mathematics Challenge 2022–23
Congratulations to the winners of the Lincoln Mathematics Challenge 2022-23 and a big thank you to all participants! A strong competition made the choices difficult for the Competition Committee, with often subtle differences in the proofs determining each place winners.
Solutions of the problems can be found here.
The results of the competition are:
1st place winner:
Julia Volovich (Hills Road Sixth Form College, Cambridge).
2nd place winner:
Jiayi Meng (The King’s School, Grantham).
3rd place winner:
Anastasiia Nosyk (Blundell’s School, Tiverton).
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !
- Lincoln Mathematics Challenge 2022–23 3 Replies
- Classical logic and Pinocchio￼ Leave a reply
- Maths & Physics at Lincoln: Moving on with maths 1 Reply
- Maths Prizes Day 2022 Leave a reply
- Lincoln maths student gets a PhD position at an Algebra research group in Düsseldorf Leave a reply
- Winners of the Mathematics Challenge 2021–22 Leave a reply
- Guest Lectures From Industry Leave a reply
- Winners of UROS-2021 research projects awards Leave a reply
- Lincoln Mathematics Challenge 2021/2022 3 Replies