Academic staff of the School of Maths & Physics post here views and news about studying Maths in Lincoln, as well as give some useful information on this beautiful and fascinating subject.
Awards ceremony for the winners of the Lincoln Mathematics Challenge 2022–23
The awards ceremony for the winners of the Maths Challenge-2022-23 of the School of Mathematics and Physics has taken place on 30 March 2023 at the University of Lincoln. The ceremony was held at the beginning of the 6th Annual Robert Grosseteste Lecture in Astrophysics by Prof Don Kurtz. The audience gave big rounds of applause to the winners, who received their trophies and prizes in Amazon vouchers from the Chair of Competition Committee Prof Evgeny Khukhro. The winners were also congratulated by Head of School of Mathematics and Physics Prof Andrei Zvelindovsky and the invited speaker Prof Don Kurtz.
The 1st place winner Julia Volovich (Hills Road Sixth Form College, Cambridge) sent her apologies that she could not attend the ceremony, as she was taking part in another maths competition.
- Winners of the Mathematics Challenge 2022–23 Leave a reply
- Lincoln Mathematics Challenge 2022–23 3 Replies
- Classical logic and Pinocchio￼ Leave a reply
- Maths & Physics at Lincoln: Moving on with maths 1 Reply
- Maths Prizes Day 2022 Leave a reply
- Lincoln maths student gets a PhD position at an Algebra research group in Düsseldorf Leave a reply
- Winners of the Mathematics Challenge 2021–22 Leave a reply
- Guest Lectures From Industry Leave a reply
- Winners of UROS-2021 research projects awards Leave a reply